Foxtail weeds can be fatal for dogs

Foxtail weeds have continued to be a problem here in Lethbridge. A local dog owner voiced her concerns about the foxtails in one of our city’s parks on Friday morning. As Video Journalist Micah Quinn explains, foxtails can be especially dangerous to dogs when they’re ingested.

Micah Quinn

After graduating from Mount Royal University in Calgary with a Broadcasting Diploma, Micah made the trek down to Lethbridge to work for Bridge City News. He has previously worked at City TV Calgary on the Breakfast Television morning show. He looks forward to connecting with this community, and reaching a new audience. Micah has a passion for interviewing and finding out why people think the way they do. You’ll often find him pursuing local feature stories and hard news.

Related post