Colosseum Lethbridge says clients are ‘not sure’ about new restrictions

Businesses in Lethbridge have been ordered by the province to reduce customers to 25 percent capacity. The new measures will begin on November 27. Colosseum Lethbridge owner, Lance Secretan says that many of his customers have made cancellations because of uncertainty surrounding the new restrictions.

Ainsley O'Riley

Ainsley O'Riley

Originally from Ontario, Ainsley started her broadcasting career at the age of sixteen with Rogers TV. She is a graduate of the College of Sports Media in Toronto and has previously worked with TSN on The Jay and Dan show, and Canada Laughs on Sirius XM. She has also worked for the Canadian Football League. She is looking forward to connecting with the community.

Related post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *